Wild Himalayan Adventure - an Adventure Trekking Company
Our Origins and Story
Wild Himalayan adventure (An Adventure Trekking Company) is based in Joshimath, Garhwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand, India. We offer all kind of Himalayan Adventure Trekking, Camping, Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter Treks,Expeditions, Mountaineering, Peak-climbing and much more.
Wild Himalayan adventure also offers customized leisure family holidays and offbeat vacations in the Himalayas including mountain biking trips, treks, camping, ski & snowboarding holidays, yoga & meditation holidays, cultural tours, chardham yatra, village tours, jeep safaris, photography & filming tours, botanical trips and wildlife sighting tours.
Highly Recommended by Lonely Planet, Trekking Agency in Garhwal Himalayas
To help our clients with complete service, we also arrange Hotel Bookings and Travel.
Lonely Plant Travel Book for Trekking in Indian Himalayas has enlisted Wild Himalayan adventure (an Adventure Trekking Company) as a recommended Adventure Outdoor Activities Organization in Garhwal.
We, at wild Himalayan (a Lonely Planet recommended adventure outdoor activities organizer for Indian Himalayas), are locals -- born and brought up in Joshimath. Our objective is to be the best adventure trip provider in the Himalayan Region of Uttarakhand, India by adopting ecologically sensitive approach to tourism.
Garhwal Himalayas is like our backyard. With our rich knowledge of this region, its nuances and culture, withwild Himalayan adventure, you will enjoy exploring Himalayas...an experience so unique, which only a local can offer.
We believe in small group adventure trips. For us, client’s safety is utmost important and non-negotiable.
We are sensitive to environmental conservation, preservation of natural resources and ecological footprint. We respect local culture and traditions.
Experience the Himalayas with us.
On All Our Trips, Our Distinguished Services Include:
- 1) Small group adventure trips (10-12 clients per group) to ensure personalized attention and top quality service
- 2) Use of quality of equipment and regular checks
- 3) Qualified, certified professionals and experienced leaders and local guides
- 4) Leaders, guides and crew trained in first-aid, search and rescue
- 5) Very good guide to client ratio
- 6) Leaders guide you with efficiency and care.
- 7) First-aidkits
- 8) Meticulous planning, efficient organization and record keeping, including client information forms
- 9) Swift response in unforeseen emergency or extreme situations and quick evacuation, including heli-lift
- 10) Walkie-talkie communication
- 11) Fluent English speaking locl leaders and guides, also proficient in Hindi and Garhwali (local language) with extensive knowledge of the region, its peculiarities, natural resources, flora and fauna, interesting legends, local stories and more
- 12) Respect for nature, local culture and traditions
- 13) Great care and efforts to follow environmental norms, respect nature and help in preservation of its balance
- 14) No compromise on quality of service and client’s safety for costs.